Warner Bros. Games has partnered with Australian company n2 Extreme Gelato to produce a trilogy of Batman inspired gelatos to celebrate Batman: Arkham Knight’s launch on June 24.
The three Batman inspired flavours are – ‘The Batmobile’, ‘The Scarecrow’, and ‘The Riddler’. Better yet, all three flavours are absolutely free. Australian residents in both Melbourne and Sydney can experience the Batman flavours at the following stores on Wednesday, June 24.
- Newtown store: 184 King Street Newtown NSW 2042
- CBD store: 43/1 Dixon St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Brunswick store: 329 Brunswick Street VIC 3065
- CBD store: 18 Sutherland St VIC 3000
For those wondering what these new Batman flavours taste like, n2 Extreme Gelato has released detailed information on all three flavours.
- Burnt chocolate gelato representing ‘burnt rubber tyres’
- Crème brûlée ‘shattered glass’ shards
- Smoked chocolate ‘engine oil’ syringe
- Cookie chunk ‘asphalt’
- Straw-infused gelato
- Cornflake crunch pieces
- 3 syringes filled with citrus ‘fear toxin’ bitters
- Matcha gelato
- Green tea, ‘bewildered’ choc top
- ‘Confused’ ganache
- Feuilletines ‘puzzled bits’
- Topped with ‘?’ waffle discs
Only one free gelato is available to each customer while stocks last, so if you want to taste these new Batman flavours it is best to get in early to avoid missing out. For more information check out n2 Extreme Gelato’s website here.
Alongside the gelato fans will also have a chance to win one of three Limited Edition Batman: Arkham Knight PlayStation 4 bundles, which includes a Steel Grey PlayStation 4, custom Batman faceplate, and of course, a copy of Batman: Arkham Knight.
Batman: Arkham Knight launches June 24 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. You can also check out the creepy latest trailer which was released last week at E3 here.