Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition, which will launch May 5 in North America and May 13 in Australia for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition will include every piece of DLC that is currently available, all compiled into one singular package. The list of DLC content included in the Game of the Year Edition has been detailed below.
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Analog Addiction praised Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor in its original review, calling it one of the “big titles releasing” in 2014. It also one nominated for Analog Addiction’s Game of the Year for 2014.